Many of today’s learners prefer to supplement in-person lessons with online resources. But not all resources to supplement teaching essential skills to new players are created equal. Fender Play’s research-based approach to teaching beginners ensures that music teachers have a high-quality learning experience to share and tools to connect the dots between online content and face-to-face lessons. Fender Play can be used to support lesson planning, reinforce concepts, and provide a bridge between lessons.
Fender Play helps you:
- Save time on customizing lesson plans
- Supplement teaching with short, to-the-point videos
- Keep students engaged during a lesson
- Maintain an organized resource of supplemental material
- Quickly access to videos on skills, theory, and songs in one place
- Provide ready-to-go “homework” to students between lessons
- Provide students, especially children, with a safe online learning space free from inappropriate material and cyberbullying
For experienced instructors with a well-established approach, use Fender Play to pick and choose lessons, tips and tricks to enhance teaching. For instructors looking for more support, Fender Play saves time searching for curriculum and lesson plans. No matter your teaching style, Fender Play gives you access to high-quality resources that support your teaching.
Fender Play has been shown to improve retention of beginning students because of its simple, guided approach. It can help you to retain your students and keep them interested in playing.