Every teacher uses tools to inspire, reinforce concepts and provide a bridge between lessons. Beginning players regularly use both face-to-face lessons and online resources to combine personalized instruction with additional learning in between lessons.
Fender Play helps you:
- Save time on customizing lesson plans
- Supplement teaching with short, to-the-point videos (2-6 minutes)
- Keep students engaged during a lesson
- Maintain an organized resource of supplemental material
- Quickly access to videos on skills, theory, and songs in one place
- Provide ready-to-go “homework” to students between lessons
- Provide students, especially children, with a safe online learning space free from inappropriate material and cyberbullying
Whether you are a seasoned teacher or a new one, Fender Play can be used to enhance your teaching and make lessons more engaging.